Marketing your startup is perfectly synonymous with the old phrase ‘easier said than done’. More often than not, the expenses and efforts attached to getting your name out there and grabbing attention sink the boat even before it sets sail.
So, to put aside your startup marketing woes, we spoke to 45 entrepreneurs and marketing professionals to share their favorite startup marketing tools and how it helped them forge ahead. Read on!
1. Gilles Bertaux is the CEO of Livestorm.
- We use numerous marketing tools to manage our marketing functions. I particularly love Satismeter. It’s an NPS service, which allows us to prompt our customers inside the app to rate Livestorm from 0 to 10. We’ve automated all the possible responses to their ratings (using Zapier for the automation part)
- If the customer adds a comment with their rating, we send that to our product management app productboard to file it as a product request.
- If the customer gave us a high enough rating (8+/10), we automatically send them a follow-up email with Customer.io asking them to give us a rating on public software comparison platforms like Capterra and G2 Crowd. If the rating was negative, we automatically create a ticket on Intercom so that our customer reps can follow up and ask what didn’t go well and try to find a solution to make it right with the customers.
This process has helped us gather valuable feedback, gain positive reviews, and also enables staying in touch with disappointed customers.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
2. Sumit Bansal is the founder of Trump Excel
While I am big time into using paid tools, there are a few free ones that I really love and appreciate.
- Keywords Everywhere: This is a free Chrome extension that allows me to quickly analyze keywords in terms of traffic potential and competition. If you search for any term in Google, it will show you the monthly search volume for that keyword. At the same time, it also shows the volume of related keywords which appear at the bottom of the page. This really helps in doing some quick keyword research before I move to the paid tools.
- AnswerthePublic.com: This is a free website that shows the common questions people are asking about the keyword I specify. This is of great help as it allows me to create a piece of content that is comprehensive and useful. I often end up getting a lot more ideas when I use this free site.
3. Jeff Neal is the owner at TheCritterDepot
I have a very visual product and benefit from excellent pictures and videos. As a boot-strapped eCommerce owner, two of my favorite tools are GIMP and HitFilm Express.
- When working on an online store, it’s important to have some Photoshop skills. However, Photoshop is expensive, and so GIMP makes for an excellent replacement. GIMP is a powerful image manipulation program.
- You can add layers to images to create white backgrounds for products, or you can distort images using high-end image retouching, restoring, cropping, resizing, drawing, creative photo manipulation, color correction, etc.
- GIMP is not only free and powerful, but it’s a lighter program than Photoshop. Which is easier on your computer, requiring less RAM. GIMP is also very compatible with opening Photoshop files.
- Another one of our favorite marketing tools is instructional videos. HitFilm Express has proven to be a powerful, basic video editing/creation tool.
- HitFilm Express is free software that offers the ability to add music, voice-overs, transitions, image distortion, text, and other features that help in creating great video marketing material.
4. Steve Pritchard is the Founder of Cuuver.com.
- WordPress has been a dream tool for me. It is one of the simplest CMS platforms available and it gives you the chance to design exactly how you want your blog to look. This helps you to establish a brand tone of voice.
- The countless add-ons that you can download offer a wide range of perks, from creating meta tags and title descriptions for the best SEO results to ensuring your blog suits the house style of the rest of your website.
- Furthermore, for content scheduling tools, WordPress is ideal. Blog writing, for a new business, is essential to help your SEO.
- WordPress is a big help for this because you can schedule blog articles as far into the future as you like; as a busy business owner, you might write five articles in one day and then not have time to write another one for a month.
- So, having a scheduling tool is perfect for ensuring your site is consistently updated with new content.
5. Ian Naylor is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO & Founder of AppInstitute
When it comes to startup marketing, one of the most important things is to get your name out there.
- Ship from ProductHunt is a brilliant option for garnering early interest in your product. ProductHunt itself is a great resource for startups – it’s a community where you share your product, and people can upvote and comment on it.
- Ship could be considered the more ‘premium’ option from the guys at PH – and it has some super neat features.
- You can build a snazzy landing page for your product and embed widgets and email forms into your site to send people to your PH page.
- You can interact with your users to find out what people like, and dislike, about your product in a way that hasn’t really been possible in the past.
- The platform also offers A/B Testing built-in and analytics, so you can track how people interact with your landing page.
- Once your product is launched, there’s no better marketing channel than Word of Mouth. Leveraging ambassadorial early adopter users is an absolute must. GetAmbassador would be my pick as a tool to do just that.
- GetAmbassador simplifies the referral marketing process into 4 steps: identify, enroll, track, and reward.
- Everything you need sits neatly in the platform – from finding the ambassadors you want to represent your business, to track who is generating the most buzz (and revenue!) and to optimize accordingly.
Using these two tools is a great 1-2 punch for startups looking to kick off with some major growth.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
6. Sophie Miles is VP Marketing & Co-founder of QuotesAdvisor.com
- The demand for tools that facilitate access to multiple social media accounts and the monitoring of brands and products across social networks has popularized the use of HootSuite. HootSuite is a tool to manage several social networks from the same control panel. I use it mostly for the management of Twitter. Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn I usually manage directly from each platform.
- For us, HootSuite is very practical in these two features: the ability to schedule the sending of your messages as per the hours and days you want; and to shorten URLs. With the help this startup marketing tool, we can publish local content in all our countries without enlarging our marketing department. This has allowed us to save more than 19% of the marketing budget
7. Nate Meadows is the founder of Digital Radar.
A large part startup marketing requires understanding what made or is making their competitors successful. Or, conversely, what isn’t making them successful and seeing what gaps they have.
Competitive intelligence marketing tools are absolutely critical to understanding this. A couple free versions of competitive marketing intelligence tools (that also offer a paid version with more detail) are:
- Buzzsumo – If you want to see how your domain compares to another, study the content marketing analytics of your competitor or an aspirational company. You can also use this tool to see how your competitors’ Facebook page is performing. Two additional features of this tool our agency finds extremely helpful are the ability to find influencers and the question analyzer.
- FollowerWonk – Optimizing your content is important, especially for the waterfall of content on Twitter. You can easily compare your content send times against when your followers are most active or use this tool to see when your competitors are talking then optimize your send times strategically to have more share of voice.
- SEMRush – Getting a peek behind the proverbial competitor website analytics curtain is powerful. How much traffic are they driving, who are backlinking to them? And, what keywords are they optimizing for? Utilizing this tool you’ll have a wealth of information to incorporate into your marketing strategy and optimize your marketing efforts in a more strategic way.
8. Adam Watson runs HollywoodMirrors
My favorite content marketing tool is Quuupromote. It is a paid tool where you can submit your content to relevant influencers in your niche who can then share or link to the content. You can receive hundreds of social shares, mentions and clicks if your content is decent. It saves you having to do a lot of manual outreach. You can also get some highly relevant and high-quality backlinks also if your content is top quality and useful.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
9. Terence Channon is the principal of NewLead.
Startups must immediately begin using Facebook Business Manager for your Facebook pages. Many companies, both start-ups and established, operate Facebook and share access using the standard method to grant access. Transitioning your page to a Business Manager account gives you ownership of the organization’s social media presence and it also makes it much easier to invite other employees or users to assist with your social media efforts.
- Business Manager provides advanced and robust reporting options to evaluate the performance of posts, campaigns and other Facebook activity.
- Business Manager also enables improved collaboration among participants with access and ability to better execute marketing campaigns. Leveraging this also adds privacy for the business owner as well as employees.
- With Business Manager, the business owner and employees are not required to be ‘friends’ with each other on Facebook to share access to the page.
- Lastly, the organizational control and ownership is a great exercise in corporate governance and an important mindset to be in.
- Business Manager eliminates the risk of a former employee or founder usurping control of the social media page and causing damage through action or simply inaction.
- E.g., we see many startups that hire a social media consultant to set-up the page on behalf of the organization, things don’t work out and the consultant doesn’t reply to requests anymore – yet still has ownership rights to the page).
- Best of all, Business Manager is free to use, is exceptionally supported by Facebook and is a simple transition.
10. David James is the founder of Business Growth Digital Marketing.
- Streak CRM and Gmass.
If you are looking at business development, then you want to use a CRM that will help you monitor your sales pipeline. Streak CRM does that. But when you combine it with Gmass, it can help accelerate your business development at scale. I put together a short guide to help understand the tool.
This tool is brilliant for capturing leads and improving your website’s conversion rate optimization (CRO). I use it to go as granular as possible to identify what is and isn’t working as quickly as possible.
- Pomodoro Timer
In a startup, there are so many things that you need to work on that it becomes difficult to manage your time. So, it is essential that you allocate specific times to do certain tasks so that you complete as many tasks as possible. A Pomodoro or focus timer will keep you accountable for the work that you conduct in your business.
Asana is a freemium tool. It allows you to manage tasks with your team and you can even configure it with other apps. This will help you manage your projects well.
It’s easy to make typos and this tool helps you to correct all your spellings, punctuations, and grammar for your emails and Google docs. There’s a free version, but you can also upgrade to the paid version. It’s not worth letting a spelling error cost you a contract. Attention to detail is very important.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
11. Jason Berkowitz is the CEO of Break The Web.
As an SEO agency, we look for tools that can act as a “swiss-army knife” of sorts. For a marketing campaign, we not only need tools that can perform various audits but also look for a lot of opportunities.
- For longevity in the SEO game, many startups go the content marketing route which can be the best way to achieve free exposure. For this, we use Ahrefs. Aside from all the different competitive auditing, Ahrefs has a toolset for finding content gaps & content marketing opportunities.
- At the click of a button, you can see the search terms that your top 3 competitors are ranking for. You can also see the most trend-worthy topics in your industry, so you know the type of content to produce (Content Explorer). This information is crucial for any content marketing campaign as you can see how many backlinks, and social shares go to some of the trendy topics.
- Hot Tip: The Content Explorer shows a “Who Tweeted” option so you can reach out to influencers that had tweeted competitive content. If they tweeted your competitors content, why wouldn’t they like to tweet your content?
- Furthermore, their keyword research platform (Keywords Explorer) makes it easy to find a low hanging fruit. The all in one screen helps you capture the data metrics behind the top 10 rankings (backlinks, top ranking keyword, ranking history) so you can set realistic expectations for your marketing efforts.
12. Carson Schenk is an entrepreneur and a partner at Art’s Cube.
As an entrepreneur, exploring different marketing tools to spring you forward in today’s rapidly changing landscape is essential to your startup’s success.
Today’s SERP’s are continuously changing their algorithms to create a better end-user experience. Developing proper and successful SEO campaigns can be a challenge, even for experienced marketers.
- Using a tool like SeRanking can help in measuring your website’s keyword ranking, competitors ranking, social media management, and much more.
- This is a paid service that integrates with many free tools, like Google Analytics, to help you measure actionable analytics.
- Examining analytics from your audience and user base will help you tell a story and optimize your story for SERP rankings.
- Creating great unique content remains the king for search engine rankings. But are you also distributing your unique content directly to your audience?
- Email distribution remains a high priority in content distribution. MailChimp offers a great system for newbies and experienced marketers.
- MailChimp offers easy integration with platforms like WordPress, Facebook, and Shopify.
- Easy to design drag and drop email templates will make you look and feel like a professional.
- This tool is brilliant for startups with a small database. For databases with 2,000 or fewer subscribers, it is free.
13. Keith Baumwald is the CMO of Celsius Network.
- For effective startup marketing, make sure you are using Zapier. This tool allows you to tie all of your other SAAS products together. For instance, you could get a signup on your website through Sumo and then use Zapier to send it automatically to a mailing list on MailChimp.
- You can then check that email for more info on Clearbit, send the email and additional info from Clearbit to Pipedrive (a CRM tool), then push that same info into Intercom in case they chat with you or register on your site and then push this info into a Slack channel to update your team on who’s signing up on your website.
Once you get this setup properly, the process is totally automatic.
14. Cliff Jackson is the co-founder of Philadelphia based digital marketing Startup Gravity Rail Media.
- Agency Analytics is great to plug all your marketing tools into it and build really easy-to-understand custom reports. I love giving these reports to my partner and to clients who don’t understand the complexities of digital marketing but need to know what’s going on.
- The software isn’t as in-depth as Marin or advanced for SEO as Ahrefs but given the price tag, it is a really powerful tool to give a birds-eye view of all your processes. It also has handy built-in keyword tracking and site audit tools. For effective startup marketing, you must check out Google Webmaster Tools.
15. Levi Sanchez is the Co-Founder of Millennial Wealth.
To market my startup, Financial Planning firm, I found Yoast SEO, Hootsuite, and Mailchimp to be effective startup marketing tools.
- Yoast SEO is a plugin for WordPress that helps you optimize blog posts for SEO purposes. It’s a free plugin, and a great learning tool to get your feet wet in understanding the SEO world.
- HootSuite is a social media management tool. The free version limits you to 3 social media profiles, however, it saves you A LOT of time when scheduling social posts. You can also see the analytics and reply to messages on the HootSuite platform rather than going into each individual social profile.
- Lastly, MailChimp is a free email management service. You can build email lists, automated emails, landing pages, and more. It’s an easy, free to use tool that helps you stay in contact with customers/leads through email marketing or newsletters.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
16. Rob Braiman is the founder and CEO of Cogent Analytics.
We at Cogent have begun to build our marketing effort from scratch. We have been using a suite of tools that address the digital platforms to engage clients.
- These include a database of well-built websites with WordPress, then HootSuite for social postings, MailChimp for eNewsletter blasts, and to measure our effectiveness, we use Google Analytics and SEM Rush. Also, to build lists, we use contacts from our call center CRM software, VanillaSoft.
- We have a database of contacts to draw from already in our system, which we have purchased from sources such as Hoovers, and DatabaseUSA. Google Analytics together with more in-depth analytics like SEMRush provides us with a plethora of data about our website usage, overall site health, and how we stack up against our competitors.
17. Tripp Rockwell is the Chief Marketing Officer at DNA Behaviour.
As a small, entrepreneur-led business, our time is spent wearing multiple hats and drawn into so many different projects and meetings. We spend a lot of our time to engage with clients and prospects.
- To keep things moving smoothly, we rely heavily on Appointlet. The link to our personal calendars for people to self-register for planned meeting windows, plus being tied to our RingCentral (phone) and Zoom (web-meeting/webinars), means we’re only 1-click away for interacting with our teams, clients, and partners with full web capabilities while on the go.
- And with RingCentral tied to SalesForce, each call/meeting is captured for future reference.
18. Zach Hendrix is the Co-founder of GreenPal.
Email is still king for startup marketing and we have tried pretty much every major email marketing tool out there. Previously, we relied heavily on MailChimp and Send in Blue.
- We have switched to Get Response and have not looked back since. Most email marketing tools are set up and geared for newsletter campaigns, but Get Response is built and designed for sales email efforts.
- Our needs were to reach out to local realtors on our email list and to sell them our new tool to manage their portfolio of rental properties and Get Response gave us the tools to do just what the name says, get a response and ultimately close the sale.
19. Ryan Shaw is real-estate blogger and owner at Real Estate Witch
I use two marketing tools in tandem to do some amazing keyword research for SEO. And they are free!
If you’re strapped for cash, you can leverage Neil Patel’s free Ubersuggest keyword tool, and a free community account from the SEO software company, Moz, to gauge the competitiveness of a potential keyword. Here is a breakdown of how to use the two tools in tandem for results:
- Head over to Ubersuggest.io and type in a topic idea of keyword idea that you’d like to write about
- Find Ubersuggest suggestions about related topics that you can potentially write about, and pick a few to test out.
- Open up Chrome and create a free “community” account on moz.com. After you’ve created your count, be sure to download the Mozbar Chrome extension
- Activate the Mozbar extension, and start entering in the keywords into a Google search that you found on Ubersuggest
- Under each listing, the Mozbar will tell you the Domain Authority of each result. See if you find any website ranking in the top 10 results that is less than a 10 “DA” score. Anything under 10 is considered to be a pretty easy keyword and it’s worth putting on your editorial radar if you have a fairly new site.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
20. Louis Camassa is a SaaS Architect and Marketing Technologist at louiscamassa.com
Pixlr is an amazing solution for simple image editing. This is a fast-loading and feature-rich tool that is easy-to-use and is free to use. I used IFTT (If This Then That), to send me a text every month so I don’t forget anything. IFTT is good at creating a simple workflow from one app to another, and it works with Amazon Alexa! It is an easy-to-use app that is free to operate.
21. Francis Rusnak is the COO of WindyCitySolutions.com
- The biggest asset in getting our business off the ground is CRM tool Podio. It’s very popular in the real estate space but is flexible to be used in many different areas including all types of sales. It has free capabilities up to 5 members and needs to be upgraded for advanced options. It serves for us as a lead management system to organize all our incoming leads.
- With our business, as house flippers, there are a series of over 30 tasks that are all repeatable from start to finish on each house we purchase. Podio, the way we have it setup, alerts us of each task to a different team member. When that team member completes the task it then assigns the next, and so on.
- It also has a many follow-up sequences which enables us to stay in touch with all our leads from 6 months to a year after they first become a lead; we use a variety of avenues from text, email, direct mail and ringless voicemails.
- We also use paid Google advertising with Pay Per Click (PPC) which has had solid results.
22. Trisha Trixie is the Founder of Trisha Trixie and Company.
The best startup marketing tools I have found are Canva and Buffer.
- Canva is a platform that graphic designers have put together for us. Instead of having to hire a designer for $50 an hour, you can create marketing and promotional items yourself for free or at a minimal cost.
- They have layout templates, text templates, photos, shapes, images, frames and more.
- I use Canva for everything from when I had a fashion business, to my book cover rough draft to give to my publisher to my Toastmasters materials.
- Buffer and Buffer for Pablo are my go-to automation Tool. As the Social Media Chair for Toastmasters, as well as managing client social sites and my own, Buffer, helps me manage, schedule and do it all.
- Pablo by Buffer creates memes and quotes for users to create, use and add to their Buffer queue for great social media marketing.
23. Carli Evilsizer is the Director of Brand Marketing & Communications at Roomi
Social media marketing might seem like a daunting task for startups because it can take a lot of time to execute it correctly, but with the right tools in social media marketing can be much quicker and easier.
- For Twitter, I always turn to Tweetdeck. This is free to use tool can help startups to easily schedule out weeks’ worth of content and monitoring. I love being able to easily see and retweet content from Twitter lists (if you aren’t utilizing this function you should be!). It’s also a great tool for startups who don’t have access to a customer service dashboard yet, with Tweetdeck it’s very easy for CS teams to monitor and respond quickly to customers.
24. Tom La Vecchia is the Marketing Director for Living Sage Plastic Surgery Network
- We love AHREFS for backlinking and SPYFU to check out PPC spend of competitors and prospective clients. We also use the SUMO APP for social media engagements and email captures. Furthermore, we use Optimizely to split test our content pages.
- These tools are each a piece of the puzzle to measure how successful our campaign is going. We live and die by data and these resources let us know what is working and what is not. Digital Marketing is not a guessing game and these tools are invaluable to our success metrics.
25. Chloe Smith is Founder and Creative Director at Forty8creates.
- For email marketing, we use MailChimp as it is simple, and it just works. We use it quite frequently for our Monthly newsletter. We use Hootsuite for scheduling our social media posts.
- UNUM is a great platform to plan out the layout of your Instagram profile. You want to make sure that all the pics look great together so by planning them ahead on UNUM you can make sure you keep your Instagram aesthetically pleasant.
- For design, Adobe Illustrator’s easy functionality makes it easy for everyone to use, from the design experts to the communications team, it’s our go-to design software.
- For a technical overview of our clients’ website, we use the Screaming Frog which gives you an overview of the main elements of a technical SEO audit. It’s as simple as popping the domain in the search bar and waiting for the insights.
26. Shawn Moore is the founder at Solodev and remains a driving force behind the Solodev Web Experience Platform.
When getting Solodev up and running, I had a number of marketing tools at my disposal. As Solodev continues to evolve in the CMS and software space and programs come and go, these tools remain largely at the heart of our growing marketing strategy.
- Hubspot CRM – It’s free, and free forever. This is a great starter CRM and can scale with you as you grow. They’ll also offer some paid PRO features, but they’re not required to be successful.
- One other awesome feature is the integration that they have with other tools such as Outlook or Gmail, so you’ll know when your prospect is engaging with your emails.
- Combine it with a proposal tool such as Bidsketch to get a pretty good understanding of when you’re moving the needle on your proposals.
- MailChimp – Email marketing is still critical for businesses and can offer a solid ROI for startups and enterprises alike.
- Canva – This tool is a simple drag & drop graphics builder that can help you create useful graphics without having to learn photoshop or hire an artist. Canva users plus buy suggested icons or photos to add to your design for as low as $1.
- Yoast SEO – If your site is on WordPress, Yoast SEO is one of the best plugins to get you started to optimize for your audience.
- SEMRush – One of the best tactics a startup can take is to understand their competitive landscape, and there is no tool better equipped for that than SEMRush.
- Need to know what ads have been served for your competition? Check. What keywords are they ranking for that you are not? Check. Where do you have overlap or need more backlinks? Check.
- With pricing starting at only $99 monthly, you can’t afford to not have this tool.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
27. Rameet Kohli is the co-founder of Metrical
As an early stage startup, we rely heavily on cost-effective and efficient tools. Two such tools that we absolutely love are Pipedrive for our CRM and Growbots for our lead generation/email drip campaign efforts.
- Pipedrive is an easy to use CRM tool that allows us to easily store, track and respond to all of our leads. It has a very intuitive user interface for both their desktop version and their mobile app.
- Pipedrive allows you to import and export lists and integrates with most sales and marketing tools (including Growbots). And it is very affordable!
- Growbots is a robust lead generation tool that allows you to intelligently target prospects and companies based on location, industry verticals, company size and many other factors.
- Growbots then provides the ability to construct customized email campaigns to send to your new prospects that include tracking tools and analytics on how people are reacting to your emails.
28. Andrew Sumitani is the Director of Marketing at TINYpulse
- For inbound marketing, we trust Hubspot which is integral to virtually every marketing workflow – from the moment someone visits our website to the hand-off to our sales team.
- Hubspot also offers a robust Learning Center where both new and tenured marketers can get certified in Inbound Marketing.
- As an employee-centric organization, it is incredibly important to ensure that new marketers start with a solid foundation.
- For SEO, an obstacle almost any organization will face is growing the number of an inbound link while maintaining a high quality of links.
- At TINYpulse, we typically avoid acquiring backlinks through forums, blog comments, and social media sites.
- To maintain quality, we seek out influential journalists or website content coordinators via tools such as Buzzsumo and Ahrefs.
29. Isaac Lekach is the CMO and co-founder of influencer marketing platform, REP.
- With regards to our favorite startup marketing tools, we really like Reply.io. It is terrific for executing and tracking the efficacy of your email marketing efforts.
- The second is REP. One of the greatest ROIs we saw when promoting our platform was when we used our own platform to help grow the user base; we hired from within and had our early adopters replicate our message on their social channels.
30. Vivek Chugh is the Founder and CEO of Listables.
Being a small startup, some of our team members work remotely, so any tools that allow us to easily or clearly communicate with our staff from feedback, to final sign-offs, to brainstorm are always a welcomed addition.
- We recently started using a social media collaboration tool called Planable and we have really been liking it. It has made social media content creation, scheduling and approval process much more streamlined and decreased workload and time for our marketing team.
- With Planable, you can schedule the content, then suggest changes, and/or approve content all in one place.
31. Stacy Clements is the owner of Milepost 42
- Email marketing is one of the most important marketing channels for small businesses – you’ve heard “the money is in the list” and you need a great tool to nurture that list!
- I chose MailerLite for email marketing and outreach and it has a fully-featured free plan for up to 1000 subscribers and offers reasonable prices as you scale up your list.
- MailerLite also offers visually appealing and responsive email templates as well as the ability to design your own if you want to match your branding.
- It also has easy-to-understand analytics, which helped me to see who was opening my emails, and what links and information were of most interest to my subscribers.
- Small business marketing usually makes heavy use of social media, and one of the important items with social media posts is to catch the reader’s eye.
- For this, you need a tool to design captivating branded images. A great option for this is Canva.
- Canva has a free version which allows you to create and save your images to the appropriate size for your chosen social media platform. It has several free templates and also includes tutorials to not only help you learn to use the tool, but also to help you create professional-looking designs.
32. Kyle Golding is the CEO & Chief Strategic Idealist at The Golding Group
- Buffer has had a major impact on the effectiveness of our social media. Scheduling, analytics, cross-platform use of content and reporting effective content from the past is all easy to do using the Buffer platform.
- Being able to “buffer” a tweet or post at all hours of the day and have it show up during our peak business hours, along with consistently delivering RT/shared and original content every day is effective and efficient.
- Buffer also has a full stop button to halt all social media post during tragic events or other important periods.
- Buffer also allows for multiple team members to work on the same account at the same time.
- We post original content on multiple social media channels easily and have the ability to adapt each post for length, style, accompanying photos and videos to make each post as effective as possible.
- We started with a free account but soon upgraded to a paid account to add more of our social channels and additional tools.
- The increased effectiveness of our content aggregation and dialed-in timing has more than paid for the additional cost.
- We constantly hear from friends, clients, and peers that our social media posts are “everywhere” and being noticed since we committed to the use of the Buffer app.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
33. Christina Gray is a seasoned marketing strategist with over 15 years’ expertise in using savvy marketing solutions.
- For networking, relationship building and marketing your services and expertise in an approachable way, invest in, and build your brand, through LinkedIn. The social platform has increased its following by 1,000% over the last 13 years and it’s only positioned for more growth moving forward.
- If you’re looking for affordable and intuitive design resources, Canva is a free design tool that offers a generous selection of pre-made templates or DIY options for business card or logo development, presentations and a variety of other marketing collateral.
- As another consideration Fiverr is a marketplace featuring freelance design services from creatives around the world at very affordable rates.
34. Katie Vahle is Chief Commercial Officer at Carevoyance.
We identified the following marketing tools and products that could help us achieve our ambitions at an affordable investment:
- Weebly to power our website and blog
- Medium and LinkedIn to amplify our blog
- Hubspot for marketing automation for our website traffic
- MixMax for email drip campaigns, with Zapier to keep it in sync with Hubspot
- Design Pickle for professional looking collateral, content, and infographics
- SalesPipe for email marketing. The SalesPipe team identifies prospects based on our targeted customers’ profiles and executes all the outreach and follow-up. They deliver high-quality meetings for our sales executive to close.
35. Jack Saville is an Online Marketer at OnBrand Magazine.
- As a startup with a limited budget, you want to make sure you’re making a return on every dollar spent. So, start capturing leads as soon as you register your domain name. You don’t even need to wait for your website to be built.
- Using a cheap CMS, create a one-page website. Then using a free an embeddable form (like SurveyGizmo), you can start capturing details of potential future customers as soon as they start arriving on the site.
- Another helpful (and free) startup tool is Bynder Orbit.
- Bynder uses Ai to help keep your files organized and easily retrievable. Images are scanned by AI upon upload, and tags are automatically created based on the contents of the images.
- And finally, once your site is live, it’s important to maximize engagement with your visitors straight away. A great tool for this is Appcues.com.
- The easy to use Appcues UI makes it possible for anyone on your team (with or without technical expertise) to add tooltips, modals, hotspots and other features to web pages to help increase visitor engagement.
36. Sid Soil is the owner and founder of DOCUdavit
- Our favorite marketing tool is by far CanIRank SEO Software. We tried a few different marketing and SEO tools and found that CanIRank is especially helpful for startups that are hurting for time and resources (like us).
- Rather than spending time sifting through raw data, CanIRank gave us DIY step-by-step instructions for optimizing pages, link building, and content writing. It’s really demystified the SEO process and helped streamline all of our digital marketing efforts.
- Based on CanIRank’s recommendations we’ve developed a system to produce high-value content that supports SEO initiatives, gains quality backlinks and betters user engagement.
- Before publishing, we also use Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress. Yoast checks for readability and the presence of your primary keyword. This saves us a ton of time with optimizations and ensures that we’re appropriately targeting our keyword.
Since using the Yoast plug-in and CanIRank we’ve seen our organic traffic move from almost 0 to well past any previous expectations. We’re also ranking on page one for a number of our most important keywords, enjoy a high website relevancy (making it easy to rank for related terms in the future), and have seen a dramatic increase in conversions.
37. Maksym Podsolonko is CEO of Eazyplan.
- My favorite SEO tool is Ahrefs. It offers the most robust set of functions, simplifying all our activities in content marketing, SEO and influencer outreach. Although it is quite expensive, it does deliver the results that we need.
- Streak is our choice for lead management and CRM and it makes Gmail an effective CRM. As it is integrated into Google Apps, many of the actions are automated out of the box and save us tons of time. It allows simple collaboration between accounts and is the main tool of our sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- Our email marketing is largely automated by Mailster – a WordPress plugin that integrates with all major email delivery services and has the majority of MailChimp features.
- Hootsuite helps us plan posts and monitor engagement on social media. The all-in-one solution it offers is perfect in case of smaller teams like us.
- All our design tasks are concentrated in a single tool – Figma. It allows us to collaborate on design, use a shared library of elements to quickly put together consistent layouts, create basic animations for prototypes, test the UX and get feedback all in the same place.
Looking for a .tech domain for your startup? Get it here!
38. Syed Obaid is the founder & CEO of The Jacket Maker
- SEO – If you’re using WordPress, Yoast SEO can be a very useful tool. Ahref, Open Site Explorer, SemRush are all very useful for competitor research, backlinks, keywords research and sorting bugs and technical issues.
- CRM / Email – Mailchimp is a great email marketing tool.
- Social media – You can consider Google AdWords, Facebook Ads manager, Linkedin ads, and Twitter ads for social media marketing.
- Design – Upwork and Freelancer make for great design tools and definitely worth it.
39. Hamna Amjad is a Community Manager at Ridester
- Hubspot is one of the best startup marketing tools. It integrates all the marketing basics required by a startup in one platform and provides you everything to build relationships with your customers.
- You can start using this tool for free and upgrade later as you grow.
- Using HubSpot’s SEO and content strategy tools, you can grow your traffic, convert leads, prove ROI and never miss an optimization opportunity.
- HubSpot CRM helps you gain deeper insights into every customer and lead; to organize, track, and nurture them.
- Email tracking tool notifies the moment a lead opens your email, track every interaction automatically, and organize all your activities in one place.
40. Isaac J. Kassin is the Co-Founder at Exeq.
- I recommend startups and SMB’s to extensively use Facebook for their marketing activities. Facebook is powerful for both paid marketing (digital ads) and free marketing (messaging and growth hacking).
- For paid marketing, start by making design-pretty and clear ads that are specifically designed for your market, and then choose them in the targeting section. By doing so, your bid cost will be as low as possible with the highest conversions as Facebook charges less money for relevant ads going to the right audiences.
41. Dave Hermansen is the owner at StoreCoach.
We’ve tried pretty much every tool out there and the only one that does almost everything we need it to do is the SEMrush Tool Suite.
SEMrush allows us to:
- Perform keyword research where we can see how many people are searching for a seed keyword that we enter and how difficult that keyword will be to rank for.
- Not only that, it also returns the related and long tail search phrases along with their competition scores.
- See which keyword phrases are working best for our competitors.
- See what backlinks our competitors have so that we can target the same websites, hoping to also score a backlink.
- See what our competitors’ ad spend is on various channels, what they are bidding on and how well those ads are performing for them.
- Track the progress of all of our websites’ targeted keyword phrases as well as the backlinks we have obtained.
- Analyze our site’s content for missing opportunities.
42. Kean Graham is the CEO of MonetizeMore.
Below are a few startup marketing tools that I recommend:
- Ahrefs: We’re using Ahrefs to learn and understand our competitors’ website. We’re using the tool to investigate their current backlinks, top pages and SEO metric based on the Ahrefs algorithm.
- We also use the Ahrefs SEO metrics called Domain and URL ratings since Google PageRank is no longer getting updates. With those numbers, we identify how strong or weak are the websites of our competitors’.
- LongTailPro: We use LongTailPro to give us a glimpse of how much monthly search volume a keyword has, and our favorite part is the Keyword Competitiveness.
- This metric gives us an idea of what long tail keyword is easy or difficult to rank in SERPs.
- ScrapeBox: This tool is so popular to SEO Blackhat community because you can build thousands of backlinks through blog comments in just a matter of few days.
- However, this strategy can lead to Google penalty and most experienced internet marketers sees it as an “old school” SEO tactic.
43. Ina Coveney is a business expert and side hustle master based in Boston
I recommend using the following marketing tools:
The ultimate tool for all-in-one online marketing is Kajabi. I chose this tool because it contains:
- Email List management
- Email marketing capabilities that allow sending broadcasts
- Forms that allow for lead tagging for retargeting emails
- Leadpages with statistics tracking
- FB Pixel integration
- Sales pages
- Offer Bump (final upsell at checkout)
The optimal way to manage your online marketing strategy is by combining the power of Kajabi and a WordPress site. WordPress has a ton of flexibility and different plugins that can be used to customize your site in any way you want.
- Facebook Ads
- Now that you have your site and your leadpages set up, it’s time to start getting the word out there. The best way to get your ads in front of as many people as possible is by leveraging the power of Facebook Ads.
- Facebook has a relatively new feature called the “Facebook Pixel.” It is a small piece of code that you can attach to your Facebook site (and your Kajabi site) to keep track of who is visiting your site.
- This information is GOLD for retargeting. For example, if you put out a Facebook Ad guiding your audience to a blog post, you can then target a new ad to people who have seen the blog post by inviting them to a webinar.
44. Zondra Wilson is the Creator of Blu Skin Care
- It’s important to understand the keywords your audience uses, but not just for search-engine optimization purposes. Solid keywords provide ideas for new content pieces, pages on your website and even products or features for your startup. Ubersuggest is a free keyword tool that gives you tons of suggestions based on your topic. It’s like an enhanced version of Google’s suggestions.
- Reddit is a tight-knit community of active Internet users. It’s an unspoken rule that if you spam the site with promotional nonsense, you’ll get slammed by the site’s users. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use it. Becoming an active part of the Reddit community is a great way to get advice, ask questions for a blog post and/or understand your target audience on a much deeper level.
45. Geoff Roberts is Co-founder of Outseta.
- As an entrepreneur, there are so many great tools for startup marketing; so much so that this can actually be a problem. I Co-founded Outseta – a platform that fully integrates CRM, email marketing, customer service, and even billing tools.
- It’s awesome for startups because it’s free to start, then just $99 per month for unlimited users, contacts, and emails. This gives entrepreneurs predictable low overheads and a complete picture of the customer journey without needing to evaluate, buy, integrate, and maintain a handful of software tools.
[BONUS] 175+ Lesser-Known Startup Marketing Tools That You Should Check Out
|1||acquisio.com||Acquisio: AI-Powered PPC Management Tools & Programmatic Buying||From search and social advertising to programmatic, our team of experts help you supercharge and simplify campaign management in one easy platform.|
|2||adespresso.com||Digital Advertising Made Easy, Fast & Effective||Start driving results across Facebook, Instagram and â€‹Now â€‹Google with a free 14-day trial of AdEspresso.|
|3||adlovemedia.com||AdLove Media: Specialized Social Media Solutions & Influencer Marketing||AdLove Media is the premiere source for growing your business through social media|
|4||adobe.com||Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions||Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimize content and applications.|
|5||agorapulse.com||Social Media Management Software | Agorapulse||An easy to use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships on one platform.|
|6||aigrow.me||Instagram Marketing Made Easy – AiGrow||AiGrow helps you get REAL Instagram followers. Schedule posts and stories, Boost engagement with AutoPods, Grow your Organic followers – Try us for FREE|
|7||aitarget.com||Aitarget – Facebook Advertising | Official Marketing Partner||Advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat. Aitarget is a Facebook Marketing Partner providing tools and expertise to scale and optimise your social media ads.|
|8||ampfluence.com||Ampfluence – Instagram Growth Service||Social Media Posts. No bots or gimmicks. Increasing your Instagram presence means nothing unless your target audience is actually engaged with your content. Thatâ€™s why we take the time to understand your audience and goals to create a customized strategy. We then work side-by-side on your account to engage with your target audience. With consistent social interactions, we connect with the right audience, and organically grow your followers over time.|
|9||animaker.com||Animaker, Make Animated Videos on Cloud for free||Animaker is an online do-it-yourself (#DIY) animation video maker that brings studio quality presentations within everyone|
|10||animatron.com||Video marketing platform and animated video maker||Create, host, and share marketing videos with Wave.video, a powerful video marketing platform. Make animations and explainer videos with Animatron Studio.|
|11||awal.com||AWAL | Kobalt’s Answer to the Traditional Record Label||AWAL is Kobalt|
|12||backlinko.com||SEO Training and Link Building Strategies â€“ Backlinko||It|
|13||bannereasy.com||Free Banner Maker – Create banners, social media graphics online||Design and create your own banners, make social media graphic designs, logos and more for free. Generate your banners from scratch or customize from ready-made template designs and choose colors, fonts, images and sizes you want with online banner maker tool.|
|14||bannerflow.com||One Platform For All Your Digital Advertising. Great Ads Start Here!||Automate campaign production and create digital advertising at scale, effortlessly. Manage the entire campaign lifecycle for maximum results.|
|15||banners.com||Banners.com | Quality Banners and Signs||Get FREE shipping with promo code! Create a custom banner from the leading industry sign experts! Our banners are made with durable, high-quality materials that make colors pop.|
|16||bannersnack.com||Bannersnack – Online Banner Maker, Design & Create banners||Try for Free our online banner creator, choose from over 1000+ banner designs and build your advertising campaigns. Make banner ads with stunning designs.|
|17||befunky.com||Photo Editor | BeFunky: Free Online Photo Editing and Collage Maker||Master the basics of BeFunky. Learn what all you can do with BeFunky. Unlock our most powerful features. Photo editing and design tips and techniques. Step-by-step guides for all our features. Projects to inspire your creativity. Updates about our new features. Photo Editing and Graphic Design Made forÂ Everyone. BeFunky’s all-in-one online Creative Platform has everything you need to easily edit photos, create graphic designs, and make photo collages.|
|18||beingoptimist.com||Get Updates On: How To Guide SEO WordPress Digital Marketing||Beingoptimist is an online Blog publication focused on Blogging, SEO, WordPress, Make money online, How-To Guide Tutorial, Digital Marketing, and many more.|
|19||biteable.com||Video Maker | Create Irresistible Videos Online||Make stunning videos in a snap with the Biteable video maker. Sparkle with studio-quality animation, footage, and effects. Start now, share in minutes.|
|20||brand24.com||Brand24 – Media Monitoring Tool||Media Monitoring Tool|
|21||brandonlazovic.com||Laz’s Lounge: The Latest and Greatest In Digital Marketing and Social Media||Laz|
|22||brandwatch.com||Brandwatch||Our products bring structure and meaning to the voices of billions of people, so you can make decisions that truly fit with consumer and buyer needs.|
|23||buffer.com||Simpler social media tools for authentic engagement | Buffer||Build your audience and grow your brand on social media.|
|24||bulk.ly||Bulk Social Media Automation for Your Buffer Account | Bulkly||Recycle status updates with bulk social media automation that will eliminate the manual process of adding content to Buffer. Try it for free.|
|25||buzzsumo.com||BuzzSumo.com||Run a search to quickly discover content ideas, uncover platform insights, identify passionate influencers and more. Start your free trial now!|
|26||callmefred.com||Call Me Fred||Want to grow your business in a creative way? I|
|27||carlcheo.com||CarlCheo.com: Technology, Software, and Computer Tips â€” Technology. Software. Computer Tips.||Technology blog for everyone. Discuss about cool software, useful computer tips, great websites, blogging tips, social media guides, and more.|
|28||circleboom.com||Circleboom – Boom your social circle!||Twitter Account Management Tool & App helps you manage your Twitter account. Twitter unfollow tool to find who|
|29||combin.com||Combin â€“ Instagram Marketing Tools for Quick and Safe Growth||Promote your Instagram account, grow real community, create buzz under your posts easily with Combin.|
|30||contentcal.io||ContentCal | Social Media Planning and Publishing Tool||Collaborate with your team and post great content. Simple to use, visual tool with custom approvals for content creation and publishing. No credit card required. Plan and publish your content using simple to use visual tools. Collaborate with your team. Mention them when you need input or approvals. Setup flexible approval flows. Ensure the correct posts get published at the correct time with built-in approvals.|
|31||coschedule.com||Organize Your Marketing In 1 Place – CoSchedule Marketing Suite||A family of agile marketing tools that will help you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and make your team happy. Get organized now.|
|32||crello.com||Crello â€” Free Graphic Design Software | Create Images Online Tool||Crello is a graphic designer for making high-quality images and animations without effort âž¤ Ð¡reate images for professional or personal needs effortlessly|
|33||crowdbabble.com||Crowdbabble | Social Media Analytics Measurement Tools & Tracking Reports||Crowdbabble is the leader in social media analytics, measurement and reporting tools. We track social media performance across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.|
|34||designcap.com||Graphic Design Software – Create Awesome Designs Online | DesignCap||DesignCap is an online graphic design software that makes it easy to create custom designs with thousands of templates. Try it now to design your infographics, flyers, social media graphics, and more!|
|35||designerstoolbox.com||Designers Toolbox||Create placeholder text for your layouts. Copyright Â©2020 Designers Toolbox, LLC.|
|36||designhill.com||Design Services & DIY Tools | Print on Demand Merch | Designhill||Worldâ€™s #1 Creative Marketplace that allows businesses & individuals alike to source high-quality designs & buy products created by 150K+ global designers/artists|
|37||designshack.net||Design Articles, Inspiration & Guides | Design Shack||Design Shack is a daily source of helpful resources, articles, inspiration, tips, and tutorials for the design community.|
|38||desygner.com||Desygner – Graphic Design Software Made For You, The Non-Designer.||Design online: graphics for your social media, ad & print materials. Use a simple design tool for content creation and packed with free graphics.|
|39||digitalmarketinginstitute.com||International Digital Marketing Traning & Courses | DMI||Gain an internationally recognised accreditation. Study online or in a classroom through one of our education partners. Enrol Now.|
|40||digitalsynopsis.com||Design, Advertising & Creative Inspiration – Digital Synopsis||Digital Synopsis showcases the best ideas in design, advertising and visual communication. We report on the latest creative trends, marketing innovations, design tips, humour and more.|
|41||disruptiveadvertising.com||StackPath||This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The service requires full cookie support in order to view the website. Please enable cookies on your browser and try again. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. This process is automatic, you will be redirected to the requested URL once the validation process is complete.|
|42||dlvrit.com||#1 Social Media Auto Poster and Scheduler – dlvr.it||Put your social media on autopilot. Auto schedule and post blogs, photos, RSS, news and videos to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GMB and more.|
|43||dreamgrow.com||DreamGrow – Your Source of Content Marketing & Social Media Information||Your Source of Content Marketing & Social Media Information|
|44||dropkickads.com||Dropkick Ads Marketing – Facebook and Google Ads Creative – Austin, TX||Digital marketing creative and management. Improve your Facebook and Google Adwords performance. Offering full management and creative services. Based in Austin, TX.|
|45||drumup.io||DrumUp – Content Marketing & Social Media Management Tool||DrumUp is a powerful content marketing, curation and social media management tool. Discover and curate trending content, and schedule posts on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.|
|47||eclincher.com||e-clincher – Best Social Media Management Tool||Best social media management tool, offerring features like publishing and schedling posts, social inbox and CRM, content management and analytics reporting.|
|48||edit.org||EDIT – Free graphic design online editor||The online tool used by thousands of businesses like yours. Online editable designs, adapted to the needs of your organization. Professional results as if you had a designer on your team!|
|49||esocmedia.com||eSocMedia: Latest Internet Marketing tips & step-by-step guide to online marketing strategy||Learn how to market your website/business/app/book on social media platforms with proven tips & tricks to increase engagement|
|50||ezgif.com||Animated GIF editor and GIF maker||Easy to use online animated GIF maker and image editor. Upload and edit GIF images for free. Create, crop, resize, reverse, optimize and split animated GIFs, cut and resize videos, WebP and APNG animations.|
|51||falcon.io||Social Media Marketing Platform | Falcon.io||Falcon is your social media marketing platform built on social analytics, community engagement and governance for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.|
|52||fast-unfollow.com||Easy and Quick Mass Instagram Unfollow free Tool – Fast Unfollow||Fast-unfollow is the best tool for easy and quick Instagram unfollow. Choose us for mass unfollow people on Instagram. Start from 200 FREE unfollows!|
|53||figma.com||Figma: the collaborative interface design tool.||Figma helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish. Fast and powerful, just like your work. Packed with design features you already love plus unique inventions like the Arc tool and Vector Networks, Figma helps you keep the ideas flowing. No need to stop to install, save, or export. Itâ€™s what any good cloud software should be. Files are always up to date.|
|54||filmora.io||Welcome to Filmora.io – Filmora community was founded to help video creators like you achieve your goals.||Brush up on your video skills and meet people who love making videos as much as you do.|
|55||flipsnack.com||Flipsnack: Free Online Flipbook Maker – Easy PDF to HTML5||Create stunning HTML5 flipbooks online for free. Flipsnack is the easiest way to make interactive brochures, magazines & catalogs. Upload PDF or design online|
|56||follows.com||Follows.com â€” Buy Quality Twitter Followers||Follows.com is the the leader in Twitter marketing services. We help our clients acquire thousands of real Twitter followers for their profiles every month.|
|57||fontspace.com||Free Fonts | 69,000+ Font Downloads | FontSpace||Free downloads of legally licensed fonts that are perfect for your design projects. The best place in the universe to search for amazing fonts.|
|58||fotojet.com||Free Online Graphic Designer | Collage Maker | Photo Editor – FotoJet||FotoJet is a powerful online app for graphic design, photo collage, and photo editing. No download or registration required, try it for free now!|
|59||fotor.com||Online Photo Editor | Fotor â€“ Free Image Editor & Graphic Design||About us – Fotor, free cross-platform photo editor. Photo editing & creatives made simple and fun with Fotor.|
|60||freelike4like.com||Turbo Like for Instagram (Android and iOS app) – Get FREE Instagram Likes||Are you looking for free Instagram likes and followers? With our app (iOS, Android, macOS) you can get thousands of FREE real likes and followers on Instagram instantly.|
|61||freelogoservices.com||Design a Logo With Our Logo Maker – Try It Free | FreeLogoServices||Use our free logo maker to create a logo and build your brand. Put your logo on business cards, promotional products, or your website for brand visibility.|
|62||friendorfollow.com||Who Unfollowed Me? | Friend or Follow||Manage your Tumblr and Pinterest followers, find out who unfollowed you and who|
|63||getstencil.com||The Web’s Favorite Online Graphic Design Tool | Stencil||Stencil is a fantastically easy-to-use online graphic design tool and image editor built for business owners, social media marketers, and bloggers.|
|64||gifmaker.me||Animated GIF Maker – Make GIFs from Images or Videos||Create high quality animated gifs & videos of yourself or advertisement banners online with GIFMaker.me, easy to use, no sign up needed.|
|65||graphicmama.com||Graphic Design Vectors and Character Animator Puppets | GraphicMama||Vector Cartoon Characters, Themed Graphic Packs, Creation Kits & Adobe Character Animator Puppets that fit all your design project needs – png, pdf, ai, eps files. Free download available.|
|66||graphicsprings.com||Branding Solution for Entrepreneurs | GraphicSprings||GraphicSprings is a branding solution for entrepreneurs. Create and manage your own branding with our set of do-it-yourself design tools.|
|67||greetingsisland.com||Free Greeting Cards & Invitation Templates | Greetings Island||Easily customize cards & invitations to download, print or send online free. Choose from thousands of original templates for birthdays, parties, weddings, babies, holidays and more.|
|68||havecamerawilltravel.com||Have Camera Will Travel | David Coleman Photography||David Coleman Photography|
|70||hikingillustrated.com||Home | Hiking Illustrated||Trail reports and gear guides for hikers, backpackers, camping and the outdoors. Come for the interactive hiking maps, stay for the sparkling commentary.|
|71||hootsuite.com||Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard – Hootsuite||Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles and measure your campaign results.|
|72||howdoesappingwork.com||How does Whatsapp work â€“ Whatsapp Tutorial||How does Whatsapp work. Share your location in real-time. Welcome to â€œHow does Whatsapp Work. How does it work. How do I add contacts to Whatsapp. What do the checkmarks mean. What does Whatsapp cost. Changing your status message. Push notifications on your iPhone. Blocking other users. Does Whatsapp work with wi-fi. Can I install Whatsapp on an iPad or iPod.|
|73||howsociable.com||HowSociable | Social Media Trends, Reviews, Tools, How-To`s||We are your guide to the social media world. Get reliable advice, how-to guides, reviews, and much more from HowSociable social media enthusiasts!|
|74||iag.me||Ian Anderson Gray | Confident Live Marketing Coach | Seriously Social||Seriously Social, the official blog of Confident Live Marketing Coach, Ian Anderson Gray. Live Video tools & tips, Live Video Confidence, Social Media Marketing Tools & Strategy. Boost Your Business with the latest tips, tricks & hacks|
|75||insightsapp.co||Insights+||Analytics for Instagram at hand with Insights+. Get Insights+ for Instagram and grow your ig followers and ig likes with our Insights+ Pro features. Discover over 20+ insights on your instragram accounts. See your most popular media, better understand your followers through their behavioral data. Find our who is unfollowing or blocking you or even deleting past comments or unliking your photos.|
|76||instafollowers.co||Buy Instagram Followers – 100% Real & Cheap | InstaFollowers||Buy Instagram Followers to grow your account. Get real and 100% active followers and spread your content all over the world to new people.|
|77||instapage.com||Instapage – The Worldâ€™s Most Advanced Landing Page Platform||Turn your ad clicks into conversions with the only landing page platform designed to create, personalize, & optimize post-click experiences at scale.|
|79||izea.com||Influencer Marketing Technology & Services||Create an influencer marketing campaign, analyze the performance, and amplify your best content with IZEAxÂ®. Managed influencer services available.|
|80||jukeboxprint.com||Business Cards, Flyers, Hang Tag, Sticker Printing & More | Jukebox||Creating the most Unique Business Cards, Hang tags, Brochure, Custom Sticker Printing and more.|
|81||kapwing.com||Kapwing â€” Where Content Creation Happens||Upload, edit, and share files with a team in a single place. Secure, backed up, and cross-device – now, work can happen from anywhere. Share a link to the editor and work on content with your team in real time – just like Google Docs. From students to professionals, our templates and resources help any modern creator make media faster. We’re a small team making content creation more accessible.|
|82||keepcalmandcarryon.com||Keep Calm and Carry On Official Store Create & Design Your Own Products!||Make a Keep Calm and Carry On Mug, Poster, T-shirt, Bag, iPhone or iPad Case, Canvas, Cards, Aprons, and Cushions|
|83||keepcalmandposters.com||Keep Calm and Posters Generator, Maker For Free – KeepCalmAndPosters.com||Welcome to Keep Calm and Posters Generator. You can create your very own keep calm posters in minutes. You can also share your keep calm poster with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitters, Whatsapp, and many more. Start Making Your Keep Calm Poster with Our Keep Calm Generator Now. You can enter up to five lines of text. Where Did Keep Calm Poster Come From.|
|84||keepcalms.com||Keep Calm and Carry On Poster Generator | Keep Calm-o-Matic||Create and buy your own Keep Calm and Carry On themed poster and buy Keep Calm merchandise such as mugs, t-shirts and phone cases from our shop.|
|85||keyhole.co||Hashtag Analytics for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook – Keyhole||Keyhole is a real-time hashtag tracker tool for marketers, using Twitter, Instagram and FB. Its visual dashboard is simple and shareable with your clients!|
|86||kizoa.com||Movie Maker – Video Maker -Â Slideshow Maker | Kizoa||Free online Movie Maker, Video Maker, and Slideshow Maker to personalize photos, videos, and music with effects, text, and more!|
|87||kontentino.com||Kontentino – Streamline your social media workflow||The most intuitive social media tool for agencies and their clients. Social media approvals and management – easy and transparent. Try free for 30 days now!|
|88||later.com||#1 Instagram Scheduler & Social Media Platform: Later||Save Time by Scheduling Your Instagram Posts Ahead of Time. Manage Multiple Accounts, Schedule Video, Reposting, Analytics Uploading Tools. 100% Free Plan|
|89||louisem.com||Louise Myers Visual & Social Media Marketing Tips||Grow your small business with Visual Marketing! Expert Design & Social Media Marketing tips for bloggers & businesses just like yours.|
|90||lucidpress.com||Lucidpress: Brand Templating Platform||Individuals & Teams. Design & Publishing. Digital Asset Management. Graphic Design Services. The state of brand consistency. In our updated report, read and uncover analytical insights into the measurable influence and impact of brand consistency â€” and how you can apply them to your bottom line. The state of brand consistency. In our updated report, read and uncover analytical insights into the measurable influence and impact of brand consistency â€” and how you can apply them to your bottom line.|
|91||match2one.com||Match2One – Self service programmatic advertising platform, easy to use and no minimum spend||Programmatic advertising platform, high performance and easy to use. Launch intelligent programmatic display campaigns and drive online sales.|
|92||mediamodifier.com||Online Mockup Generator [2351 Templates] – Mediamodifier||Mediamodifier is an online mockup tool that helps to quickly visualize your ideas. Make custom content for your website or advertising campaign in your browser without Photoshop.|
|93||mention.com||Monitoring and Social Media Management | Manage your Brand Online||Get the all-in-one tool that lets you listen to your audience, publish outstanding posts and respond to your customers.|
|94||mentionlytics.com||Social Media Monitoring & Reputation Mangement with Mentionlytics||Social Media Monitoring. Find influencers & sales leads. Grow your brandâ€™s reputation. Track mentions to your Brand and Products, Competitors, Industry. Manage your Brandâ€™s online reputation, get mention insights and grow sales. Web & Social Media Monitoring Platform for. Start ups and small businesses. Find Marketing LeadsÂ to grow your business. Monitor & discover everything about your Industry.|
|95||metricool.com||Metricool – Analyze, manage and measure your digital content||All in one site: web analytics, blog content, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, publication planner, real-time and more.|
|96||minter.io||Instagram and Twitter Analytics – Minter.io||Instagram & Twitter Account Analytics. Get advanced insights into your Instagram and Twitter followers, learn how your audiences evolve and engage with your content. With our tools, your Instagram & Twitter data is updated daily and held for all time. Choose any specific date range at the touch of a button for a detailed report. If you need to keep track of a hashtag marketing campaign, youâ€™ve come to the right place.|
|97||mobilemonkey.com||World’s Best Chatbot Platform for SMS, Web Chat & Facebook Messenger Marketing||BILLIONS of leads generated & 80% open rate?! Get MobileMonkey Facebook Messenger Marketing, SMS and web chat automation & +150% better engagement FREE!|
|98||mycreativeshop.com||MyCreativeShop: Easily Create Brochures, Flyers & More||MyCreativeShop is the fastest and easiest way to create awesome brochures, flyers, postcards, business cards & more. Our design templates are simple to customize and always print ready.|
|99||napoleoncat.com||One social media tool to manage it all||Take your social media marketing to new heights by using actionable analytics and automated customer service solutions.|
|100||neilpatel.com||Neil Patel: Helping You Succeed Through Online Marketing!||Advanced: The Simple Process That Works To Turn Ice Cold Prospects Into Happy Customers (w/ Automated Conversion Funnels & Sequences).|
|101||netbase.com||Social Media Analytics Platform | NetBase||NetBase brings you the fastest and most accurate social media analytics platform in the industry.|
|102||offeo.com||OFFEO – Free Online Video Ad Maker | Build Marketing Videos Easily||Start with designer templates. Create impressive video ads, promos and social videos. Huge library of photos, videos and audio. Upload your own logos, fonts and files|
|103||omnivirt.com||3D Photo Ads / 360Â° Video Ads / Virtual Reality Advertising Platform by OmniVirt||The largest premium VR ad network. Promote your 360Â° Video and VR Advertising. Increase CPMs with Premium 360Â° VR Ad Formats. Host and Distribute Your 360Â° Content.|
|104||oneupapp.io||OneUp: Schedule your Google My Business and social media posts||Schedule and automatically repeat your posts on, Twitter, Google My Business, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Schedule images with our Chrome extension, bulk upload post, and auto-post via RSS feeds|
|105||oursocialtimes.com||Social Media Tools | Expert Reviews | Our Social Times||The only dedicated online source of in-depth reviews, news and expert interviews from the world of social media tools and technology.|
|106||outcareyourcompetition.com||SEO Victoria BC | Generate More Traffic & Leads [Free Audits]||Is your website ranking on the 3rd page and beyond? Generate higher rankings, more web traffic & leads with our SEO services in Victoria BC. Find out how.|
|107||owlead.com||Twitter Growth Service – Get Real Twitter Followers Effortlessly||Owlead is a Twitter growth service to help you get organically real twitter followers for your business. Start a 10-day Free Trial Now!|
|108||pagemodo.com||Facebook Cover Photos, Photo Editor, Custom Tabs & Contests – Pagemodo||Pagemodo helps you edit Facebook cover photos, make custom tabs, schedule and design your social media posts and create contests for your Facebook business page. Get started.|
|109||paulram.nl||Online Marketing Consultant – Facebook Ad Strategy – Paul Ram||Are you willing to grow your business online? Nice to meet you! I|
|110||photofunia.com||All effects – PhotoFunia: Free pic editor online with library of picture effects & photo filters||PhotoFunia is a leading free photo editing site packed with a huge library of picture editor effects & photo filters. Edit pictures with online pic editor.|
|111||photovisi.com||Photo collage maker – online, free and easy | Photovisi||Photovisi photo collage maker is a fantastic tool to create picture collages and e-cards. It is easy to use, has free and paid plans, works online and has an incredible variety of designs. Try it now and you|
|112||picmaker.com||[FREE] World’s 1st #DIY Thumbnail maker for YouTube!||No designing skills required! With 100,000+ graphic elements and 700+ templates, create amazing YouTube thumbnails and custom channel art online in minutes!|
|113||picmonkey.com||PicMonkey Photo Editor and Graphic Design Maker||Create beautiful photos, logos, social media graphics, and facebook covers with PicMonkeyâ€™s easy yet powerful photo editing and graphic design software.|
|114||piktochart.com||Create Infographics, Presentations & Flyers||Create beautiful infographics, flyers, posters, presentations and reports easily with absolutely no design experience. Try Piktochart, itâ€™s free!|
|115||pixteller.com||Free Image Editor & Animation Maker – PixTeller||Create posters, graphic images, animated videos, flyers, invitations, banners, logos, picture quotes with PixTeller image editor and animation maker tools for free.|
|116||pizap.com||Online Photo Editor | piZap | Free Photo Editor & Collage Maker||piZap Photo Editor is fun and easy to learn online photo editor & collage maker. Tons of effects, fonts, stickers, collage layouts, borders, frames, and editing tools.|
|117||placeit.net||Make Mockups, Logos, Videos and Designs in Seconds||Get unlimited downloads on all our 50K templates! You can make a logo, video, mockup, flyer, business card and social media image in seconds right from your browser.|
|118||planable.io||Planable | Social Media Collaboration and Approval Platform||Planable is the command center of social media campaigns trusted by agencies, freelancers, and marketing teams to create, collaborate, approve and schedule.|
|119||postcron.com||Postcron, the best Tool to Schedule Posts on Social Media Accounts||Schedule your posts on Twitter, Facebook fan pages and groups, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest with Postcron|
|120||postergen.com||Quote Posters – PosterGen.com||Thousands of Quote Posters & Prints from PosterGen. Find your favorite high quality inspirational & motivational quote posters at PosterGen.com. Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!|
|121||postermywall.com||Easy Promotional Posters, Graphics & Videos | PosterMyWall||PosterMyWall simplifies graphic design for marketers and businesses. Easily create stunning promotional flyers, posters, social media graphics and videos in minutes by customizing our templates in minutes. Anyone can do it, no design skills needed! High quality downloads and quality prints.|
|122||postfity.com||Schedule Posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram – Postfity||Postfity is a easy post scheduler to speed up, automate and analyze your social media work. Schedule posts for free to Fb, Twitter, VK and LinkedIn!|
|123||postplanner.com||Low-cost Social Media Marketing App for content curation & scheduling||Need to improve your social media marketing? Post Planner helps you find & schedule top performing content to reach more followers and increase engagement.|
|124||ppcprotect.com||Click Fraud Detection & Protection Software for PPC Ads | PPC Protect||Award Winning Google Ads Click Fraud Prevention Software. Our next generation click fraud prevention stops click fraud at source and protects your Google Ads campaigns with never before seen ease & accuracy. Why is this important. PPC Protect uses a Google verified & audited OAuth connection to your Google Ads account. This means we have to adhere to the extremely strict security & privacy protocols required by Google to be an approved API user & developer, and ensures that our platform is fully compliant w|
|125||promorepublic.com||Distinct Social Media Marketing Solution | PromoRepublic||Use PromoRepublicâ€™s social media management platform to create and customize content with built-in tools, schedule it to multiple social media pages, run ads, and get results for your business.|
|126||qiigo.com||Local Marketing for National Brands Mobile Social Internet Marketing||Qiigo provides all-in-one local marketing solutions for national brands. We have the tools to manage mobile, social and internet marketing for thousands of locations.|
|127||quintly.com||Social media analytics & competitive benchmarking | quintly||Reach your potential online with quintly|
|128||rebrandly.com||Rebrandly | Custom URL Shortener, Branded Link Management, API||Your Brand on Your Links Â®. Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain. Get the most from your links. Get the most from your links. Brand, track and edit all your links in one place.|
|129||recurpost.com||Social Media Scheduler with Repeating Schedules | RecurPost||Kickstart your social media marketing and manage multiple social accounts from a single dashboard with one powerful and affordable social media scheduling tool.|
|130||renderforest.com||Online Video, Logo and Website Maker | Renderforest||We|
|131||respond.io||Respond.io | #1 Business Messaging Platform for All Channels||Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from Email, Whatsapp, Social Media, Website widget in one place.|
|132||review42.com||Review42 – Software, Services, Product Reviews and More!||Comprehensive, unbiased reviews and ratings of software, services, and products to help you choose the best. We also curate stats to help you analyse markets.|
|133||revive.social||Revive Social: Premium WordPress Plugins for Social Media Growth||Premium WordPress Plugins to increase your Social Media presence. Revive Social brings you fully automated social media sharing and professional networking.|
|134||revlocal.com||Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal||RevLocal helps local businesses maximize their online presence with a personalized approach to digital marketing.|
|136||rocketium.com||Image and Video Automation | Free Online Video Maker||Rocketium is a suite of video and image creation products, consisting of a DIY video maker, image and video API for automation, and a fully integrated white-label solution. Try now for free!|
|137||sendible.com||Sendible: Social Media Management Tool for Agencies & Brands||Elevate your brand story on social media. Efficiently craft tailored posts for each platform and collaborate with your clients and teams.|
|138||shanebarker.com||Digital Marketing Consultant | Boost your revenue with help of Shane Barker||Ready to be an Instagram Influencer. I help companies to grow their revenue with my Digital Marketing Strategies. GET YOUR FREE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP ANALYSIS REPORT NOW. Sales has evolved, and new marketing tools allow you to create, measure and optimize your sales funnels in near real time. Ever wondered how much it costs to acquire a customer. If attracting top prospects was cheap and easy, everybody would be successful.|
|139||skillslab.io||B2B Marketing, Sales Training, Social Selling Tips & Strategies||Sharpen your skill-set with the latest B2B Marketing, Sales and Social Selling tips and strategies. Plenty of free and premium training resources available.|
|140||smarterqueue.com||SmarterQueue – The Powerful All-In-One Social Media Scheduling Tool||With smarter social media scheduling, curation, and analytics discover today why SmarterQueue is the only social media management software you need. Try it free.|
|141||smartinsights.com||Digital marketing strategy advice – Smart Insights Digital Marketing||Share actionable digital marketing advice from our community, Dr Dave Chaffey and team of expert commentators. Daily updates and advice on what matters.|
|142||smilebox.com||Smilebox: Create Slideshows, Invites, Cards, Flyers & Collages||Smilebox makes it easy to create, share and preserve every piece of your life|
|143||snappa.com||Snappa – Quick & Easy Graphic Design Software||Snappa makes it easy to create any type of online graphic. Create & publish images for social media, blogs, ads, and more!|
|144||socialchamp.io||Social Media Management Tool for Startups & Small Business – Social Champ||Social Champ is a powerful social media marketing automation & management software platform for startups, small and medium businesses. Social Champ app helps you schedule, publish, track, analyze and manage all your social media accounts at one place.|
|145||socialfollow.co||Free Instagram Followers – No Survey & 100% Free Forever – SocialfollowÂ®||Get free Instagram followers without filling in any survey. Just type Instagram name & you will receive 100% followers free forever. Try & get followers NOW!|
|146||socialinsider.io||Social Media Competitors Analysis and Reporting Tool | Socialinsider||Socialinsider is a social media competitive analysis tool which serves up a full view of a competitorsâ€™ digital strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.|
|147||socialmediaexaminer.com||Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing | Your Guide to the Social Media Jungle||We help millions of marketers discover how to best use social media marketing to connect with customers, generate awareness, and increase sales.|
|148||socialmediatoday.com||Social Media News | Social Media Today||The latest news, trends, and tips in social media.|
|149||socialmediaweek.org||Welcome – Social Media Week||Get The Latest Insights, Trends and Best Practices from Today’s Leading Industry Voices. A Live and OnDemand Content Network for Leaders in Digital Marketing. Social Media Analytics in Uncertain Times: Maintaining Agility and Brand Affinity. How Data Science and Predictive Modeling Can Scale Your Influencer Efforts. How the Coronavirus is Changing the State of the U.|
|150||socialpilot.co||Social Media Scheduling, Marketing and Analytics Tool | SocialPilot||SocialPilot – Social media marketing tool to increase brand awareness & traffic. We have tailored social media scheduling automation for marketers.|
|151||socialpros.co||Home | Social Pros||SocialPros is your guide to social media success. Here you will find the latest tips for all social medias including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, …|
|152||socialstats.info||Free Instagram Analytics And Full Instagram Analysis – SocialStats.info||SocialStats is a tool to find out your Instagram analytics or track your stats and view in depth details, to improve your account performance and gain more following.|
|153||socialtipster.co||Social Tipster â‹† Best Social Media Automation Strategies||Best Social Media Automation Strategies|
|154||sotrender.com||Sotrender. Facebook & Instagram analytics. Analyze and optimize your marketing over social media.||Sotrender delivers the best solutions for marketing in social media analytics. Metrics, optimization, competitor comparison, and custom recommendations for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.|
|155||sprout24.com||Sprout24 – Insights Curated by Experts and Power Users||In-depth Software App and Products insights curated by experts and power users along the industry. Content, recommendations, research papers, insights shared by leading experts for software app and products along productivity and team management.|
|156||sproutsocial.com||Sprout Social: Social Media Management Solutions||Form real connections with those who love your brand through the power of Sprout Social. See our social media management software solutions in action. Try it free.|
|157||staenz.com||STAENZ – India’s Leading Digital Marketing Training and Certification Classes||LIVE Online Digital Marketing Course. Free Tools Worth 44,000/- INR. Best Digital Marketing Academy of The Year 2020. Awarded byÂ World Digital Marketing Congress & CMO Asia. Digital Marketing Academy Classroom Centers. In lockdown, Online Classes Only. Near Electronic City Metro Station, Noida – 201309. In lockdown, Online Classes Only. Ashoka Marg, Nashik – 11.|
|158||statusbrew.com||Social Media Marketing & Management Solution – Statusbrew||Collaborative social media management suite from Statusbrew. See how Statusbrew is the right companion to your social strategies and business goals. Explore now.|
|159||steviesayssocial.com||Home||WANT TO LAUNCH A WILDLY SUCCESSFUL PODCAST. Get instant access to my free masterclass, and steal my three step system for a wildly successful podcast. Get instant access to the free masterclass, and steal my three step system for a wildly successful podcast. Lift Your Social Media Game. MY MISSION : TO GIVE PASSIONATE BUSINESS OWNERSÂ . My mission :: Â To help you build a killer personal brand using social media and podcasting, and to monetise with a signature online course.|
|160||stocklayouts.com||StockLayouts – Graphic Design Templates – Brochures – Flyers||Create eye-catching business marketing materials quickly & affordably with StockLayouts graphic design templates. Download easy-to-customize layouts for brochures, flyers, newsletters, business cards & much more!|
|161||strikesocial.com||Social Media Advertising | Digital Advertising | Strike Social||Let us do the work. Our social media advertising provides 24/7 campaign optimization and always-on support to target your social advertising when and where people are the most receptive.|
|162||talkwalker.com||The #1 Social Media Analytics & Monitoring Platform – Talkwalker||Talkwalker is an incredibly powerful social media analytics tool & social media monitoring tool recommended by brands and agencies worldwide.|
|163||tintup.com||TINT | UGC Platform & Content Curation Tools||TINT is the most powerful platform for turning engaging User Generated Content (UGC) into trusted marketing campaigns. Discover and publish more of your perfect UGC, generating impactful results at scale.|
|164||topdogsocialmedia.com||Social Selling Training, LinkedIn Lead Generation | Top Dog||Speaker, trainer and thought leader, Melonie Dodaro provides proven social selling training, B2B LinkedIn lead generation, and more at Top Dog Social Media.|
|165||tribegroup.co||Influencer Marketing Platform For Brands & Agencies | TRIBE||TRIBE is the worldâ€™s fastest growing self serve marketplace connecting brands & agencies with social media influencers. Access Influencers in minutes. Learn how.|
|166||tweepi.com||Get More Twitter Followers Fast & Easy with Tweepi||Get more twitter followers fast with Tweepi|
|167||twiends.com||Get Free Twitter Followers Promotion||Free Twitter Followers, Get Twitter Followers|
|168||unamo.com||Unamo||Unamo is a powerful marketing suite that will let you unleash your full potential. One platform. Many solutions.|
|169||undullify.com||Undullify – Unlimited graphic design subscription service. On-demand. 24/7.||Get unlimited graphic designs for Web or Print: banners ads, flyers, Facebook ads, brochures, posters, business cards, blog graphics, and more.|
|170||unfollowerstats.com||Unfollower Stats :: Track and unfollow your unfollowers!||Unfollower Stats :: This is a free to use third party twitter app to track unfollowers & unfollow them. Who unfollowed me on twitter!|
|171||velosofy.com||Free Video Templates – Velosofy||Discover 3500+ free templates for After Effects, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Cinema 4d, Blender and more on Velosofy.|
|172||vendasta.com||Vendasta | The white-label platform for companies selling to SMBs||The easiest way to sell digital solutions under your own brand. Vendasta is a white-label platform for companies who provide digital solutions to SMBs.|
|173||venngage.com||Free Infographic Maker – Venngage||Join over 1 million people creating their own professional graphics with our easy to use infographic maker. Sign up for free and choose from 1000+ infographic templates.|
|174||visme.co||Free Infographic Software and Presentation Maker – Make Beautiful Presentations and Infographics Online | Visme.||Make Professional Presentations and Infographics Online with Visme|
|175||vistaprint.com||Vistaprint online printing services: Business Cards, Signage & more||Vistaprint empowers small businesses like yours to market themselves effectively. Design and order custom printed marketing materials, signage, and promotional products directly from your office. Or develop an online presence with our digital marketing services. Satisfaction Absolutely Guaranteed.|
|176||vyond.com||Animation Software Tool for Businesses | Vyond||Create videos for your business with Vyond|
|178||whitespark.ca||Local SEO Tools Software & Citation Services – Drive More Local Business With Whitespark||Advance your local search, improve rankings, and get more business with the help of Whitespark|
|179||wishpond.com||Wishpond | Marketing Made Simple.||Contests & Promotions. Get the worldâ€™s easiest marketing platform, with a team to do it for you. Wishpond Helps Companies of All Sizes Grow. The Wishpond team has been really great to work with. As a small business, our marketing dollars are very limited and Wishpond offers a lead generating service that not only tops the big agencies but does it for a fraction of the cost.|
|180||wordstream.com||WordStream: Online Advertising Made Easy||Use our free tools and 20-Minute Work Week to create, optimize, manage and measure high-performing paid search and paid social campaigns.|
|181||workmacro.com||WorkMacro – Don’t Buy Fake Followers||Grow your Instagram faster with real and engaged followers. We will help you engage with real Instagram users who you want as followers.|
|182||youtubebannertemplates.com||Best YouTube Banner Templates PSD (FREE + PREMIUM) 2020||Discover over 500 Free and Premium YouTube Banner Templates with the variety of special effects, letter styles and more to use on YouTube Channel of all kinds. These Channel Art PSD Templates are 100% editable to design your own custom YouTube Channel Art and ready to be posted right away. There are tons of free YouTube banner PSD templates for your choice. Try now!|
What is your favorite startup marketing tool? Share with us in the comments below!
Looking for a startup domain name? Find it on .TECH!