1) Build your virtual resume on a one-page website An impactful way to enhance your online presence is to build a virtual CV with added information about your work portfolio or relevant links.
2) Gather all your social links on a single landing page Pick a domain name where you can host all your social media profile links as well as your blog (if you have one).
3) Brand your LinkedIn / GitHub / Devpost profile with a domain redirect With just a link you can give details of your work experience, recognition, achievements and a lot more.
4) Give out a message with your domain name For example, www.breakinto.tech is a website about ‘breaking into the tech’ industry.
5) Get a branded email address with your domain name Your email id is an important element of your brand identity. For example, [email protected] makes for a memorable email address.
6) Use your domain name as a custom URL shortener Branded links are a great way to stand out, build credibility and add a personal touch to your digital presence.
Exclusive Offer for CSS Weekly Readers
Use Code BFCMCSS to get upto 95% off on .tech domains
1 yr: $2.99 | 5 yrs: $24.99 | 7 yrs: $29.99 | 10 yrs: $39.99
Valid till 31st December 2017
Visit get.tech to claim!